COVID-19. Scouts has moved online and parents and youth are very appreciative of the structure and normalcy, as well as the fun activities and development that occurs. Find out more with the form below.
Purpose of Scouting
The Purpose of the Scout Movement is to contribute to the education of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual potentials as individuals, as responsible citizens and as members of their local, national and international communities. Scouting builds resilience, self-confidence and leadership skills in our youth.
St Johns Wood. Scouts is part of the of the largest youth movement in the world with over 40 million youth members and inviting community members aged 5 and up to join anytime during the year.
Successful Scout groups excel with community support and people of all ages assisting running the group! Parents are expected to assist the group and interested community members new to scouting are welcomed. Previous Scout experience is not necessary.
- Join as a Youth Member (Children and young adults aged between 5 and 26)
- Join as an Volunteer Adult Leader, a committee member, a Youth Program Supporter or Adult Parent Helper to help leaders let youth members get the best out of scouting!
St Johns Wood has all units that meet weekly at various times. Follow the link above for times, and below for other information about that age group.
- Joey Scouts - Youth Aged between 5 - 8
- Cub Scouts -Youth Aged between 8 - 11
- Scouts -Youth Aged between 11 - 15
- Venturer Scouts - Youth Aged between 15 - 18
- Rover Scouts - Young Adults aged between 18 - 26
If these times aren't convenient, contact one of the neighbouring scout groups here.
Scouting is run by volunteers so sometimes there may be a delay in getting back to you due to family, work and other scouting commitments.
Please fill in the "New member enquiry" form on the right) and we usually reply within 24 hours.
There are many ways to contact us