Unit Meeting Times
The Units (Formally known as sections meet at various times during the week during week at our Den Located at 547 Water Works Road Ashgrove. Sometimes we meet at other fun places so its best to advise the group leader so they can advise the unit leader and parent patrols that you are comming.
Email the group leader at
- Joey Scouts (5 to 7 years) - Thursday 6 pm to 7:20 pm; occasional weekend activities.
- Cub Scouts (8 to 10 years) - Choose Monday or Wednesday 6:15 pm to 8 pm; some activities on weekends.
- Scouts (11 to 14 years) - Friday 7 pm to 9 pm plus one weekend a month
- Venturer Scouts (15 to 17 years)- Thursday 7 pm to 9 pm
- Rover Scouts (18 to 25) - Wednesday 7 pm to 9 pm.
Contact us to let us know you are visiting!
*We understand life gets busy so picking a night that suits your schedule important! If the nights do not align, there are many groups in our area and perhaps the have a night that suits. Find a group that suits your requirements as the most important thing is you try Scouting. IF you have any questions please contact us
Purpose of Scouting
The Purpose of the Scout Movement is to contribute to the education of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual potentials as individuals, as responsible citizens and as members of their local, national and international communities. Scouting builds resilience, self-confidence and leadership skills in our youth.
St Johns Wood. Scouts is part of the of the largest youth movement in the world with over 40 million youth members and inviting community members aged 5 and up to join anytime during the year
St Johns Wood has all units and meet weekly at various times
- Joey Scouts - Youth Aged between 5 - 7
- Cub Scouts -Youth Aged between 8 - 10
- Scouts -Youth Aged between 11 - 14
- Venturer Scouts - Youth Aged between 15 - 18
- Rover Scouts - Young Adults aged between 18 - 26
Scouting is run by Volunteers so sometimes there may be a delay in getting back to you due to Family, Work and other scouting Commitments.
Please fill in the "New member enquiry" form on the right) and we usually reply within 24 hours.
There are also many other ways to to Contact Us!