Forms and Applications
- F6 - Non-Member Activity Advice - Bring this form along with you and hand to the leader when you visit us on an activity. Since visitors are not financial members this form is needed for all visitors attending scout events. After attending one or two meetings you will need to decide if you wish to Join Scouting!
Join Scouting ( Application Forms)
The following links are for Youth Application Form to Try, Join or Transfer to St Johns Wood Scouts.
- A5 - Youth Member Registration form (2019/2020 SJW fees) - After Two Visits and you have decided to join complete this form , transfer your fees and hand to your leader. This is important to ensure insurance is paid!
- A8 - Youth Member Transfer Form - Moving interstate, Intrastate or even inter suburb this form is all you need to transfer groups. contact your group leader and ours for more details
Do Scouting ( Permission Forms)
The followng Forms are forms to conduct offsite activities for youth members and vistors
- C4 - Notification of Camp Outdoor Activity (Parents Consent Form)
- A20 - Rover Indemnity Form
- F6 - Non-Member Activity Advice
Help Scouting (Adult Supporter)
St Johns Wood Scouts has a great group of adult volunteers that makes volunteering fun and rewarding. Scouting requires assistance from leader and parent helpers. These forms are what is needed to become a non uniformed parent helper or uniformed leader.
Blue card is required for all overnight activities. To apply, complete both the A60 and blue card form below. Bring the completed forms and your original ID AND copy to Scouts and ask the new member parent liaison, or a leader, to sight and sign the forms.
- A60 - Supporter application form
- 1. Blue Card - Application (Expiry 31 March 2020)
- 2. Blue Card - Exemption (Expiry 31 March 2020). If you are a teacher or police officer.
- 3. Blue Card - Link an Applicant or Cardholder (Expiry 31 March 2020). If you already have a blue card.
- Leader Application / Enquiry Email or phone us. We'd love to talk to you about this.
Care Monkey is Coming!
CareMonkey is an award winning platform for automating consent forms, medical records, field trips, staff forms, payments, incident reporting and group messaging. CareMonkey is used by schools & school districts, sports, scouts, clubs, camps, businesses, youth & church groups, the disability sector and other groups with a duty of care.