Forms and Applications
Thinking of becoming a leader, joining as a youth member or getting your children involved with a world wide movement . the following online form and permission form is all you need!
- Complete our Online Form and we'll contact you about the best time to start your free trial!
- F6 - Non-Member Activity Advice - Complete and email this form to us in advance or hand it to the leader when you visit us on an activity. Since visitors are not financial members, this form is needed for all visitors attending scout events. After attending one or two meetings you will need to decide if you wish to Join Scouting!
Become a St Johns Wood Scout ( Application Forms)
The following links are for Youth Application Form to Join or Transfer to St Johns Wood Scouts.
- A5 - Youth Member Registration form (2020/2021 SJW fees) - After one or two visits and you have decided to join complete this form , transfer your fees and hand to your leader. This is important to ensure insurance is paid!
Do Scouting (Permission Forms)
These forms are to conduct offsite activities for youth members.
- C4 Permission forms for off-site activities are now electronic through CareMonkey.
- A20 - Rover Indemnity Form. Required when a Rover starts. Rovers also should have a blue card (see below).
- Transfers are now electronic within Queensland, simply ask you're old group to "transfer in SMS to St Johns Wood" and interstate, please complete the A5 form above and note your membership number and state on the form and a pro-rata fee applies.
Help Scouting (Adult Supporter)
St Johns Wood Scouts has a great group of adult volunteers that makes volunteering fun and rewarding. Scouting requires assistance from leader and parent helpers. These forms are what is needed to become a non uniformed parent helper or uniformed leader.
Blue card is required for all overnight activities. To apply, complete both the A60 and blue card form below. Bring the completed forms and your original ID AND copy to Scouts and ask the new member parent liaison, or a leader, to sight and sign the forms.
- A60 - Supporter application form (Scout form required for everyone)
- 1. Blue Card - Application (Expiry 31 March 2020). For everyone unless listed below.
- 2. Blue Card - Exemption (Expiry 31 March 2020). If you are a teacher or police officer.
- 3. Blue Card - Link an Applicant or Cardholder (Expiry 31 March 2020). If you already have a blue card.
Help Scouting (Adult Leader)
- Become a Leader Email or phone us. We'd love to talk to you about this.
Help Scouting (Parent Patrol)
- Join A Parent Patrol or Join our Group Committee - jump to this page.
Care Monkey is Here!
Every Scout in our group needs a CareMonkey profile with up to date and complete medical information to allow us to provide informed care when necessary.
Without CareMonkey, youth cannot attend events away from the den. Please see one of the leaders if you are experiencing any difficulty.
CareMonkey is an award winning platform for automating consent forms, medical records, field trips, staff forms, payments, incident reporting and group messaging. CareMonkey is used by schools & school districts, sports, scouts, clubs, camps, businesses, youth & church groups, the disability sector and other groups with a duty of care.